"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A New Day

God's funny sometimes....Sometimes I wonder where he is, sometimes I wish he'd go away, well, maybe it's me that's funny! I think God's consistancy is what really throws us as people...were so inconsistant with our faith and commitments that we have a hard time understanding something that never waivers, even when it seems like he should. I'm starting to make some lifestyle changes in my schedule and actions. God has once again shown me that while I'm looking at one little place in my life that I need to clean up...he's looking at the whole picture. I've been avoiding looking at the whole picture for a long time now, I'm going to stop that....starting today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home