"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Day 3 A Journey to the Center of the Heart

So this morning was similar to yesterday morning in that I got up early went for a bike ride to the park and sat by the water. I prayed this morning and felt more of a peace about where I stand right now in the kingdom, which is a good thing. I have been feeling like I've been treading water in the middle of the ocean waiting for a boat to find me. I guess that's not how it works. :) Or maybe the boat was always there and I just choose not to see it. I think what I'm really suppose to be doing is fixing my eyes on the boat and walking on water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home