"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Friday, July 21, 2006

No Getting Up Early Today.....

So I couldn't sleep last night until like 1:30 and my daughter decided to fall out of bed in the middle of the night and scream so I choose to not get up at 6:15am this morning. Today has been good though... I had a short prayer time this morning and time to read Oswald so all is good. If been going through the book Waking the Dead and it's really speaking to me.... My heart is really split and needs to be bound back together by the Holy Spirit. It's only through him that it can be done and I find trusting him with it is the hardest part. This part of the battle is the hardest for me, trying to teach myself to see with the eyes of my heart. I feel like I have to beat down my flesh every 5 min. maybe less :) But one thing is becoming more real to me day by day....God is good and he truly wants his glory revealed in me. May it happen....Amen.

2 Comments:

Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

ok..'burningalive'-- you don't have a profile...who are you??

July 21, 2006 3:21 PM

 
Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

no, wait...let me guess...are your initials S.R.??

July 21, 2006 3:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home