"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's late and I can't sleep.....

So it's like 12:18am....Sometimes I wish the enemy would just lay off for a while, I guess that's not going to happen anytime soon. Lord, I pray that you would strengthen my heart. That the truth that lies in you would manifest itself in my life. That I wouldn't back down from the attacks of the enemy. Oh lord, I long to walk in the peace and joy that you desire for my life and for the life of my family. I come against the enemy with all the strength of heaven on my side, your chains can no longer hold me captive for the Lord Jesus Christ has set me free. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home