"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nothing Really.......

So today was another good start with an early wake up and a ride to the park. I deviated from my norm of sitting by the water and praying and went up a trail that goes around the lake. It was nice, I still sat by the water for a while then rode up the trail a ways and then came back down the same way before heading home. Yesterday was one of the worst days i've had in a while. Constant attacks from the enemy and me falling on my face. I was condemning myself right away and feeling like a loser when God prompted me with a thought. In my own words, "Stop listening to all that (and in the words of C.S. Lewis) damned nonsence". Today is a new day and im clean in the all covering blood of our savior. Thank God we have a lord and savior that washes us in grace and mercy everyday. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home