"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hello Again.....

Ok so I've slacked off for a few days but here I am.....I'm back. Well after a week of personal struggles, lies from the enemy and my own rebellion, I'm getting back on track. I'm not sure at what point I decide to no longer listen to God and decide I'm smarter than him but I do know this. I prove myself wrong everytime. I'm like a fly who keeps trying to get out through a pain of glass and never seems to get the fact that it's not going to move! You need to go a different way! You stupid Fly! Sin is a mind numbing vice....when I'm in touch with God I can start to feel again but without him I can't seem to feel how badly I'm damaging my own heart. Please give me the heart to seek after you everyday and resist the ploys from the enemy that I am so familiar with. Put in my heart a fire that cannot be quenched by anything but you. Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

hey, i'm glad to see you're back! welcome home to truth and freedom in Christ. i, like you, hate it when i run away from that place...

August 03, 2006 10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home