"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Broken

I havent really felt like posting anything lately....mostly because I don't want to think about anything, much less write about it. I've felt like I've been being attacked from a million different angles lately....ok maybe not a million, but alot! Whether it's Danny leaving or my wife having medical issues, or one of my best friend telling my I wasen't there for him when he needed me most. Or just life in general which seems to be at the very best.....hard. None of this is easy in the first place and it's just worst when you've decided to take it all on yourself and not let the one thing that can help in. So needless to say I'm not to happy right now. I want things to be easy :) I know, I know....there not. I know God is good. I know it in my heart. Sometimes my brain just needs to be reminded.

2 Comments:

Blogger crazyfun said...

I'm glad that you are getting this out. I am also very glad that we don't have to be perfect in situations. Keep fighting!!

August 24, 2006 8:31 AM

 
Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

i wanted to validate your feelings...you are in a painful spot right now. i know that this week i've been feeling a second -- or third -- wave of grief re: Danny and i don't have the added anxiety re: the health issues that you and your wife are going through right now. my only encouragement to you, burningalive, is to not run away from God's hand in this...stay on the altar, brother! you are not alone...

August 24, 2006 9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home