"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Friday, August 11, 2006

Into the Black


Just got done reading "Black" by Ted Decker, this is one of the coolest books I've read in a very long time (Ok I admit I listened to it on Audio, but I'm addicted to audiobooks and it's not cheating!) Read it, it will amaze you. The part that isn't good is that it's the first part in a trilogy so it left me hangin! So I must go out and by the next book immediately! (The audiobook of coarse...hehe)
So I've decided today that I will do a weekly quote from C.S. Lewis, just one a week! And I choose the day......you'll never see it comin'! lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger crazyfun said...

I can't wait for you to listen to the rest of the series!! It actually makes me want to read it all over again. As for cheating? You know what I think..LOL

August 14, 2006 7:15 PM

 
Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

love this pic...
hoping to 'hear' from you again soon!
i've got a great C.S. Lewis poem to share...

August 15, 2006 9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home