"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Christ Watch Over Me



I am in awe of the wat God moves through his people. How he can reach through someone else and just speak. Yes, I just had this experience and for that I am grateful. I am now convinced that God responds to pure obedience without the need for feeling like doing anything. Last night while talking to a friend I was moved beyond belief while in prayer.... A prayer that niether him nor I wanted to prey mind you, we just prayed out of obedience because we knew we should. And out of that we were blessed in amazing ways. God is so cool! Yes there are struggles, yes we still have to fight, yes we will take casualties in war but in the midst of all this battle we are victorious. I need to be reminded of this often. Gods grace and love and mercy and power are endless, praise be to our king forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

this is SOOO excellent! yay God!

November 03, 2006 9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home