"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Friday, October 06, 2006

It's the Little Things




After arguing with someone at work for way to long about science and evolution I have decided that I have failed in the area of evangelism. I don't know how many times these kind of situations need to happen before I finally get it but I'm starting (and I do mean starting) to realise that you just can't argue someone into believing anything. It's the heart we need to get to, not the brain! So I said alittle prayer for her at lunch and that probably did more good than all the babbling I did. Ha. Well it's about time for me to go home so I bid you farwell.
I probably won't post for a bit, I'm off from work until next Thursday but I'll try to post before then.


“Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.” -C.S. Lewis

1 Comments:

Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

great story...sure do understand! we're thinking about you guys and praying for you today. (it's Monday!)
where did you find the Lewis quote?

October 09, 2006 12:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home