"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Conversations with God - Part 1




Me: God....why do I feel all alone?

God: You may feel all alone at times.....but your not.

Me: Are you sure? It really feels that way!

God: Since when does how you feel dictate what I do?

Me: Ya but.....

God: But nothing.

Me: Ok, ok. Why are you so patient with me?

God: Because I love you.

Me: Ya but...

God: But nothng.

Me: Stop that!

God: No.

God: When are you going to realize that I died for you? That my blood has already covered all the things you've done, are doing and will do.

Me: It may possably take until we meet face to face...

God: That's ok, I'll be hear waiting to tell you again..... face to face.

Me: I'd like to get it before I die.

God: I'd like you to get it before you die.

Me: I love you.

God: I know you do. I love you too.

Me: Why am I so stupid?

God: You not so stupid, you just have a tendency to listen to a lier.

Me: I should stop that.

God: Why don't you?

Me: I'll try.

God: That's all I'm asking for right now.

Me: Thanks..I'll talk to you in a bit.

God: Catch ya later.

1 Comments:

Blogger crazyfun said...

He died for us. Is that a form of suicied? Would you die for your child? Would you choose this?

September 23, 2006 10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home