"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Friday, September 01, 2006

Light Pushes Through.......

Ok, so today is a bit better. A certain friend told me I should refuse to give in to my self-medication. Yes, it does seem simple enough but I did that today and it seems to be working so far. :) -so thanks. I realized last night that I am making decisions through out my day based on how I feel at any given moment, how many times have I been told that my emotions are not reliable? That I can't listen to them...that they are a flesh driven part of me that I have to learn to overcome with the holy spirit? I know this yet I seem to need to fall on my face a million times to prove it's true! Sometimes humans own stupidity is the most shocking thing about us. :)


So onward and upward, through the miry clay out the other side to mercy and grace. A patient and loving God that never tires of picking me up again. A father that offers his hands freely as the blood drips from the dark holes that are the human heart. A breaker of bondages, a master key to the cell of sin, and a loving vale of light that is enough to remove all shadows that exist from this entire broken world.