"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Not Doing Good, Not Pretending I Am.


Ok, so the pic is not really relevent to my mood......but I like it! This week has pretty much sucked, I very unhappy about my Worship Pastor/Counselor/Friend leaving. It took about a day after Sunday to start hitting me, apperently I was in a state of denile up untill then :)
So this week has been one of falling down....or medicating and escape. And all I can come back to is the question, "Who are you?" Answer, "I'm a child of God." Now if I can somehow get myself to believe that in my heart I will be doing just fine!

3 Comments:

Blogger crazyfun said...

This was one of the harder weeks for me as well and I can TOTALLY relate. I guess we keep giving everything we have over to Him no matter how painful it is. I will pray for you.

September 01, 2006 9:45 AM

 
Blogger BurningAlive said...

Thanks, I need it! lol

September 01, 2006 2:38 PM

 
Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

i'm bummed i didn't see this when you first posted, but also glad to see the last two posts in tandem. i have two things to say:
1. i love your photos...the perspective you use when you choose them
2. i'm glad that you have a friend speaking truth into your life...i'm not sure what kind of 'self-medicating' you are referring to, but there is a positive kind that would be choosing to listen to truth from wherever God sends it...including a friend who loves you...so in a way, that is positive self-medication...know what i'm sayin'?

September 01, 2006 4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home