"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Two in one day!!! What the.......

So i've had kind of a cool day so I felt like posting yet again. Maybe I just like typing? So I took a big step today....well a big step for me! For anyone who doesn't know I am a network administrator and with this job I normally have well...pretty much anything I want! So I have at my desk a completely unmonitored internet connection in which I can do anything I want.....this is a bad thing. If this doesn't point sort of in the direction of some of my struggles then.....well think about it again! So today I removed my internet PC from my desk and am only on the monitored corporate network. This is by choice and it's one of the harder ones i've had to make. Maybe at some point I'll be strong enough to resist the temptations that exist on the world wide web..... but as for now.....I am not.

3 Comments:

Blogger crazyfun said...

Way to go! I am so proud of you for taking a huge step. I know how it can be a very hard and scary choice. Keep fighting!

September 06, 2006 11:09 PM

 
Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

yep...I'll add an 'amen' to that...like I said on debbie's blog this morning...you bless all of us with your obedience.

i still have a c.s.lewis poem to add sometime soon...keep watching!

September 07, 2006 9:20 AM

 
Blogger BurningAlive said...

Thanks.... you guys are super cool!

September 07, 2006 10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home