"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Angels and Blessings



My lord, following me on silent steps, keeping me from unseen death.
Comforting me as I weep in sleepless nights, trying to fight, trying to hide.
Patiently waiting, holding my tears, absorbing the sorrows, feeling my fears.

Calling me......Calling me.

My soul creator, My author, My friend.

I sleep on silent wings, hidden from the destroying things.

4 Comments:

Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

okay, i need to know two things right away...
1. is she really asleep? (either way she is absolutely adorable!)

2. who wrote the poem??

September 07, 2006 11:54 PM

 
Blogger BurningAlive said...

1.No she's not....lol.

2.Me

September 08, 2006 9:13 AM

 
Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

did you realize i was asking those questions in a demanding voice and not a polite, courtesy-question kind of voice??
I have decided two things about you, burningalive...
1. i am a fan of your photography
2. i am a fan of your writing

September 09, 2006 9:35 PM

 
Blogger BurningAlive said...

thanks....:)

September 11, 2006 8:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home