"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Monday, September 25, 2006

Cobwebs and Dark Rooms......



So to the aspect of house cleaning and other such topics which God asks me to draw my attention too, I believe that to fully start to hear from God in the way he would like us to we need to find all the dirt in our dark and hidden places and expose it to the light. This process is sooooo much fun! Much like running your hand over a cheese grater:). The problem then becomes one of waiting for the stuff to surface (which can be painful in itself) And then applying the light of Christ to it so it will blow up like a ghost from ghostbusters! Ok enough of that! I'm just in a wierd mood today I guess....I am happy with the amount of vitorty and freedom that Christ have given me of late and am feeling good as a result. Today wasen't easy by any means but I didn't fall down either and for this I am grateful.

5 Comments:

Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

beautiful...and fun at the same time! (the cheese grater might be considered an overlink, but I'll pass it for this time...) : )
what building is in the picture??

September 25, 2006 11:06 PM

 
Blogger BurningAlive said...

It's creepy isn't it? I took this in Salem, MA which somehow makes it even creepier! I really don't know what it was but it scared me so I took a picture of it. lol.

September 26, 2006 12:32 AM

 
Blogger crazyfun said...

"lurking"

September 27, 2006 8:50 AM

 
Blogger crazyfun said...

here we go again

September 28, 2006 1:46 PM

 
Blogger crazyfun said...

would ya post something new????? You are always on livingpalm about it. Jeepers boy!!

September 30, 2006 8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home