"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Boston in the Rearview



While this picture has no spiritual signifigance whatsoever, it is a cool picture of me driving away from boston in a black convertable Mustang doing about 70! Nuff said. :)

This week was one of ups and downs… I’ve been pretty good over all and yesterday I heard from God. I feel he told me something big….but I’m not sure how to process it yet. Have you ever heard something that you think was from God but you don’t have any idea what it means? Maybe you don’t see it at all, or even believe it? That’s basically where I am right now. I guess that’s not a bad place but it is a bit frustrating!

Saturday My youngest daughter fell down a flight of stairs! She went down on her face then flipped somewhere in the middle and went down the rest of the way on her back. Somehow all she suffered was a fat upper lip…. amazing. If that was me I’d probably be dead, ha.

And with that a quote for the day!

The trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed. -C. S. Lewis

2 Comments:

Blogger likeawhore said...

So you were driving and taking a picture of Boston in your rear view mirror. That is worse than some of (while not all of) the stuff I've done while driving.

October 25, 2006 3:32 PM

 
Blogger likeawhore said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 25, 2006 3:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home