"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell". -C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Double posting? What the !!??

Ok this double posting nonsense has to stop. I've been posting equal posts on both of my blogs because of my inability to choose between the two. They both have good points. I kind of like the wordpress.com blog better but.... all my blogging buddies are on blogger! And I feel all alone over there.. :( I may just stay with blogger. I don't know... this sucks! I hate making decisions.

By the way, I'm an idiot.

And with that, till next time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HeeHee!!! You will cave in to our demands. :) hahahahahahahaha

October 26, 2006 12:39 AM

 
Blogger tamarahillmurphy.com said...

i'm a little bit peeved...i was trying to honor your request and go to your site on wordpress and then, just by chance, i came back to your blogger site and what the heck?!? you have 2 additional posts here...so i'm wondering if you're just trying to see how many buttons we'll click every day to see what you're thinking about?!? don't push it, buddy!

October 27, 2006 9:36 PM

 
Blogger BurningAlive said...

Sorry :( The truth is I don't know which one to pick! This one is seeming easier just because I have a few people (I won't name any names) who seem to not like me going to another site. I like the other one but I like this one too!
I don't know what to do.

October 28, 2006 12:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home